Thursday, October 18, 2012

App of the day.


Hello good people. I'm coming to you on this cold and dreary day to bring you one of the most awesome launchers I have used thus far. It's called TSF Shell and you should definitely go check it out. It's available on  the Google Play Store for a cool $16.80. Now before you go screaming and running off into the sunset to call me a complete idiot for paying that, hear me out. This is the first time I've ever payed this much for an app and I have to say that it's totally worth it. What sets this apart from Nova, Go Launcher and Apex launcher is the silky smoothness of the interface. I've played with it for the past few days and I've yet to notice any lag, force closes or other random issues that I've received with the other launchers.Widgets being redrawn after leaving an app are a thing of the past. The level of customization is pretty sweet as well. Though I wish it did have more screen transitions, single finger gestures and just options in general. The only downside that I've seen so far is that this thing can be a batter hog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know I'm serious because of the amount of explanation points that I used. Lame, I know. When the phone isn't in use it's actually fine. But if your the type who is on your phone constantly then it will pass on to the other side in only a few hours. Of course turning 4g off, dimming the screen and so forth will help but what's the fun in that. All in all this is an excellent launcher. The 3D transitions are beautiful with a nice level of customization. Lassoing apps into a folder is always awesome. It's still fairly new and the developers have promised to keep the updates coming. If you want to show your phone a bit of love then you should definitely go out and grab this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment