Monday, February 3, 2014

Stock android vs everything else

I know I'm going to get a lot of hate for this but it's alright. We all have our own opinions so here goes. I like touchwiz. There, I said it. *Covers face and waits for stones to be cast* None so far. I guess I can continue then. I read so many reviews where people are always hating on android skins in general. Whether it be sense, touchwiz or whatever lg's skin is called, it seems as if there is plenty of hate to go around. I like stock android and I've used it for years but I don't think I'll be going back to it anytime soon. To me the features of many of these skins kind of outweigh stock android in general. It just became a bit boring over time to me. I've flashed so many ROMs and I'm almost blind because of it. * Horrible joke*  I recently got a Note 3 and I can honestly say that I won't be doing anything to it.*At least as far as rooting goes. Custom launchers and so forth, yes.* Yeah, I know some of the features are gimmicky but they can be very useful as well. This thing was built to multi task. And I know plenty of people don't like it but I love the S pen. The point is that these skins give users something that stock android just may never implement into it's os. Whether it's blink feed, multi window support or air gestures, it's just nice to have some of this stuff. Skins have come a long way. I remember what touchwiz and sense use to look like. I'm pretty sure we all remember moto blur as well. I don't even know if I can include Motorola in this category anymore. Their os is basically stock android now. The point is we all have our own opinions. I know it will never happen but it would nice if everyone respected other peoples opinions. I'm not an apple fan but I respect ios users and I can see why some people choose their devices as well. Anyway I'm done. Until the next time I feel the need to rant, peace....

No comments:

Post a Comment